·Beautifully presented in stunning packaging, uncomplicated, effortless and easy to love, delilah is best known for complexion products, like the iconic Under Wear Primer. delilah’s attention to detail has earned a loyal and loving customer base worldwide amongst consumers, make-up artists, industry insiders and celebrities alike.
· Launched in September 2014 and within a year, delilah won ‘Best New Brand’ at the CEW Awards. It became, and still is, the No.1 beauty brand in UK’s most prestigious department store, Fortnum & Mason.
· delilah continues to accumulate prestigious awards. In 2023 delilah swept the board with the coveted and independently judged Beauty Bible Awards with a total of 11 awards and is the most-awarded PETA certified make-up brand.
· Cruelty-free and PETA certified – the team behind the brand are animal lovers and delilah is proud to have been cruelty free since the first iconic product was launched back in 2014. delilah has never tested on animals and never ask others to do so on their behalf, neither do they sell in any markets that require animal testing. Passionate about formulations and obsessed with detail, the team behind the cult beauty brand create formulations that are “people-tested”.
· 100% Vegan – without ever sacrificing quality or performance, delilah have created long-wear pigment-rich formulations that are 100% vegan. All formulas, brushes and even outer packaging do not contain ANY animal-derived ingredients.
· Sustainable & FSC certified* – delilah are constantly striving to do less harm by becoming more environmentally focused, in turn saving water, reducing waste and lowering greenhouse gas emissions - from sourcing ingredients to the end lifecycle.